Friday, February 8, 2008

The I-pod

Fragile!!!

I have 3 people withing my "social network" that have been purchasing the latest I-phone's. Ironically all of them have come to regret the fact that they spent (what's considered to them) a lot of money on this product.

- The first person 22 year old female bought the I-phone for his boy-friend for his birthday. And according to her, ever since, they have come to spend more time communicating through the phone rather than having close intimate conversations. It could be anything from watching clips online, or listening to music.

- The second person is 25 year old male, who because of some internal problems with the product has had to send it back and forth more then just 2-3 times since he bought the I-phone which was about 3 months ago.

- The last person 31 year old male, dropped his, and it broke. However accrding to him and those who were present, no other phone would break that easy, so now days the call it I-fragile.

No comments: